Tuesday, August 19, 2014

FERGUSON MISSOURI SITUATION HAS NATIONAL IMPLICATIONS!
As a self-made writer I believe this little flare up in Missouri has national implications. I believe that is why they can’t seem to get a lid on the situation. 

With a live or die election right around the corner I think the whole thing has become totally political. The Dems back’s is against the wall and they are taking no chances. They feel their bread and butter most loyal supporter turnout must not be jeopardized. 

So, they are hoping the situation slowly burns itself out. The last thing the Dems need is to have a mad base this close to November. However, in my view I think the Dems biggest threat not only in this case but in life itself is “Reality.” 

The reality in all of the USA today is, if we as a nation don’t control crime and violence it is going to soon control all of us. Enough said, I rest my case, the jury is still out.
TO CONTINUE SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON OLDER POST
SIRMANS LOG: 19 AUGUST 2014, 1301 HOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment